Thursday 24 January 2013

THROW QUILT & PUGLY PIXEL LOVE

We've got some new east end best friend dog products in the shop for the new year. If you haven't yet seen our dog bow ties then go and check them out right now. And for those of you whose dog loves to sit on the sofa despite numerous attempts to keep them off (a familiar story in our house) then we have an exciting new product for you. Our dog sofa throw quilt means you can say goodbye to stuffing that old dog blanket behind the sofa when people come over because this contemporary quilt is something you and your four-legged friend will be able to enjoy.


I've also just discovered the Pugly Pixel blog (how did I not know about this before). There are some fab tutorials to easily jazz up your blog and website using Photoshop, a couple of which I've put into action in my photos in this post. I also spent a good hour last night creating glitter effect shapes. For. No. Reason. Whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment