Tuesday 15 October 2013

NEWS

It's been quite a while since I've written on this blog. And now that I am, I'm here with some big news. We're expecting! Yep, that's right, East End Best Friend is soon to have a new addition to the team and our lovely Roxy is going to be a big sister.

I'm 30 weeks pregnant with a little girl who's due around the end of December - the 25th if we're going to be exact! Hopefully she'll arrive a few days earlier so our new little family can have its first Christmas together this year.

I've had big plans for the business this year and whilst some of these have had to be put on hold, others are going ahead as planned. Either way, it's a very exciting time for all of us.

I'll be back soon with a heads up on last dates for Christmas orders but if you think your four-legged friend might like a bit of East End Best Friend for Christmas, do have a think about ordering sooner rather than later as come December I'm not sure how close I'll be able to get to my sewing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment